Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Subject of my narrative essay.

I decided that I want to do my narrative essay on a trip that my family and neighbors took to Disney world last spring break in 2015! This was a trip of a lifetime and I feel like it will be good to write about because it made such an impact on my life and on the relationships with my family.
I have such a passion for disney because of the magic that they provide in their movies, and theme parks and literally everything they do. I have such fond memories of me as a child going to Disneyland with my family and just being so happy. It is something that my family and I are all passionate about and something we all connect and agree on, which is rare. My family has been really blessed in being able to visit the Disney parks a number of times, so our favorite thing to do is to bring friends and family with us on trips to enjoy the magic with them. My favorite people to see is people who have never been before. It is priceless the look on a persons face when they walk into the Magic Kingdom for the first time. Disney has no age! Taking our neighbors on this trip was fun because none of them had been and the excitement level was just as high in the 40 year old as the 5 year old, I think Disney is truly magical in that way, it brings loved ones to a common ground even though it can be hard sometimes.
The parks and weather in florida are just so much fun! I was so happy we got to experience it again for 10 days and with friends. It is truly a trip I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment